Publication date : 27/03/2018
Do you have knowledge of mechanical equipment, parts and accessories? Do you like supporting customers find the right part or accessories that fits their needs? Toyota Material Handling Greece S.A., the leader in the Greek forklift market, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support agent, to support our Service department in daily business, for our Head Office.
What duties does a Technical Support agent have?
As a Technical Support agent, you will assist your service technician colleagues and customers in finding the part that suits their business needs best. You will also participate in the scheduling of the service technician’s daily tasks. You will be reporting directly to the Technical Support Manager, who will also be responsible for your guidance and development. Your main duties will include:
- Daily technical support for our service technicians and customers
- Participation in daily scheduling of service technician’s tasks
- Communications with colleagues throughout the organization and co-ordination of technical business
Toyota Material Handling Greece offers you an intriguing package including competitive salary, full product training and further development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree from ΤΕΙ / ΕΠΑΛ / College (Mechanical studies)
- Two (2) to three (3) years relative work experience
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- IT literacy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Communication, presentation & scheduling skills
- Will need to be methodic in your work, be a team player and respect confidentiality
- Fulfilled military service
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to: email@example.com with the title “Technical Support" .
All CVs will be treated in a confidential manner.